Friday, February 11, 2011

Howdy

Welcome to my blog.  In case you're curious, I will be posting creative writing pieces that my little brain conjures up, pontificating upon various subjects that might arise in one fashion or another, and perhaps sharing results and photographs of different "scientific experiments" that I may or may not be participating in, all in the interest of fun and cool things to do.

Some of the stories that are posted are true, some of them are partly true, some of them are true but happened to other people, and some of them are entirely fictitious, I shall not be differentiating which ones are which.  In some of the stories that are true, the names of the participants have been changed, strictly in the interest of protecting the guilty.

If I'm not doing this correctly or you don't like something about it, give me a break.  This is my first blog and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Anything on this site may be assumed to be copyrighted and owned by the creator of this blog, specifically, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment